PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

QVC

I have a weird tendency to want to shop when I don't feel so good. If I am moody, sad, sick or I guess I should just say any good excuse to shop is a good one for me. Well the other day I was stuck in on a sunday so what did I do. Oh ya I went shopping. No I did not get out of the house I sat on my couch and shopped with the t.v. and QVC. I must say it could become a very bad habit for me. When I told Trina what I did she said I should post a picture so I decided to be a good sport and show you all my new purchases.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

O.k. let me tell you what I have here. I bought the kitchen aid chopper. The aero garden (this thing will grow fresh lettuce, herbs, strawberries on your counter top) I am so excited about this purchase. We are growing mint, parsley, basil it is awesome. I got some ceramic serving dishes. A warmer for you food, I forgot to take a picture of that. A nice cast iron pot. Lets just say I did some serious shopping from my couch. I did get more stuff but as I am typing this I feel like a spoiled brat so I will stop and just say I enjoyed myself.

And by the way I feel so much better and thanks for your prayers. God has given much peace today.

8 comments:

Barbara Reed said...

At least you made the most of your day. Shopping has a way of making most women feel better ha ha

Marisela said...

I enjoy shopping too, although I have never bought anything off QVC. I like all the stuff you got the dishes are really nice.

Jules said...

Very pretty items! Pretty enough to serve Thanksgiving dinner in ;) I'm very jeleous. Maybe someday I can have some fun watching QVC. LOL.

Trina said...

I have never bought anything off QVC either, although I have seen some pretty neat stuff on it before. I wanted a better picture of your herb garden thing. Im not sure which one it is in the photo. I would love that for the winter here. I LOVE fresh herbs, as you know! Well enjoy, it certainly makes being in the kitchen alot more fun. You will have to find a new recipe to go in that dutch oven and try it out. Thanks for the pics Girlie, and I am thankful that God has given you some peace.

meNmykids said...

Very pretty dishes, and the growing light.... I want one too! Not that I'd have room on my counter anyway, but the thought is wonderful. Glad you enjoyed yourself instead of moping.

marykathryn said...

Your new items looks AWESOME!! How cool is that little garden thing!! Glad you are feeling a little better!!

Trina said...

Does everyone else see the growing thing? Am I blind Cherrie. Help me see it.........hehehe

Mrs.Martin said...

I love the garden thing. I want to see it in person. I will have to come over again.

I always feel guilty after shopping, but it is always fun at the time. lol