PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

No baby yet!

I am so ready to have this baby in my arms. I am only a few days late so far but I just want my baby here. He moves all the time to let me know he is here and healthy. But I have a house full of people waiting for me to have this baby and I feel as if there lives have been put on hold because of me. I have so enjoyed having the company and the help. Sis. Collete has been a doll about keeping my laundry up. And my mother-in-law has been cooking and baking all the time. What yummy food we have had to eat. But I can tell that my patience is real thin and this baby seems to be totally content in my belly. I sure hope by this weekend we have a baby to enjoy. My mother-in-law has to leave Wednesday. So I guess that God has a plan and we will just wait to see what it will be. Just remember me

10 comments:

Trina said...

Ohhh Cherrie...I completely understand! I do! It wont be long before this is a distant memory, but no one could make me feel better as I was losing complete patience waiting on Boaz....12 days late! UGH! I am praying for you and your little one. I can't wait to meet the new addition to your family. May God have mercy and rescue you in every way!

Jules said...

I'm so sorry. I know the feeling of waiting... Blake was also 12 days late :P That is great that you have so much help though! I can't WAIT to hear the good news about my new little nephew (or POSSIBLY niece)!!! And I can't wait for pictures ;) You're in my prayers. ♥

JoAnn said...

Thanks for posting Cherrie. I was getting a bit worried about you. I know it won't be long for you. Keep your chin up.

Sabriena said...

I'll continue to pray for you. Sometimes it's hard to wait for God's perfect timing (I know, from all my long 16 years of experience! LOL). But He does have a perfect time, and He knows things that we don't, so if we put our trust in Him, all will go as planned. It's nice that you've had so much help, though. Hopefully the baby will be born before your mother in-law leaves, but if s/he isn't, we'll know it was God's will for some reason or another.

meNmykids said...

Praying! The anticipation is half the work anyway, so at least you are finishing up something? Hope that Sis. Sharon is there....

Sis Stubby said...

Glad to here from you.I will pray for the time to come quick.I can't hardley wait to see the baby!

Jackie said...

We will be praying that your time comes soon!

Skylene said...

Congratulations!!!! I was SO happy to hear that your little one arrived!

Sabriena said...

Congratulations on baby! It's a good thing that Sis. Julie doesn't put things off! Get somebody to post a picture, and QUICK!!! (Oh, and by the way, please.)

Sis. Leah said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pictures. You are in my prayers.