PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry its been so long......

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in awhile. But I just feel so unconnected to the computer right now. I really don't have a whole lot to say or maybe there is just to much to say. Not really sure just haven't been in the blogging mood for awhile.

The time is getting close for this little bundle of joy to grace us with his little face. We are feeling pretty strong that its going to be a boy. But what ever we have will be a blessing from God. I have gotten everything as ready as I can and Lee's mom will be here tomorrow night. I will ask one of the sisters to give you guys a update when the bundle does arrive. Just remember me in your prayers.

11 comments:

Trina said...

We can't wait to meet your new little one either! We forgive you for not blogging you have had a lot going on with a move and a baby on the way.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Our prayers will be with you. :)

Sis. Leah said...

My prayers are with you. I can't wait to see picures.

Tiffany said...

SO good to hear from you! I've been thinking about you the last few days and wondering how you were feeling. I can't wait to see your little one =D

Jackie said...

I will be praying for you and I too have been thinking about you. I have checked your blog a couple if times to look at you ticker to see how much longer you have. You are in our prayers!!

JoAnn said...

Hey Cherie,

I have been kind of worrying about you. Was going to call Tri and check to see if the baby had come. Glad you posted. I will try to remember you, I know the time is close. Can't wait to see a picture of the little bundle.

Sis Stubby said...

Glad to hear from you.Our prayers will be with you.

Jules said...

I've missed hearing from you. I tried to call you on your cell phone. Do you still have the same cell #? Anyway, I can't wait to hear the good news that your baby is here. PLEASE call us as soon as you can :)

Sabriena said...

When the baby comes, have the person who updates your blog post a picture, too (please). I'll be praying for you and your family.

meNmykids said...

Remembering you! Glad Sis. Sharon is here.

Chantel H said...

We are praying for you and are very excited for the baby to get here. SHE will be adorable I'm sure! I'm working on the quilt today, hoping to finish it.