PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, February 26, 2007

sonic addiction (help)

O.K. I am trying to do this and I am not very good. I want to figure out how to do pictures so be patient and I will get there. Well today was another busy day as usual. Went and did the concessions for 4-H at the fair grounds in Stillwater then I had drive a hour to get to tae kwon do in time. I decided to leave the kids in the van while I did my class and they could watch a movie. Great idea huh. That was until I got into the van and realized that my sweet inocent baby decided to drink my pop. I was so shocked (not) he drank a route 44 all gone. I tell you this because I have a addiction to sonic. Yes I said sonic, my husband would like to buy stock in sonic because I drink a pop from there at least 1-4 times a day. Depending on my driving that day. Yes today was on the upper end of that. I was in the vehicle way to much. I am so thankful for those t.v.'s in the van (a life saver). Well I am going to figure out the picture thing so I will leave you with my sonic addiction ask for prayers that I can kick this nasty habit.

No comments: