PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Distractions

Well I must say today has been a very frustrating day. I have spending time trying to figure out how to do the whole pictures on my site. I did figure some of it out but still having problems, would like to put more recent pictures on and its not letting me. (ahhhahah)

I am on a mission today, my house has gotten out of control. (gross) I need a mojor overhaul in all the rooms. I have been so busy that the house has been on the bottom of the lists for things to be done. So today I will move it to the top and hopefully I don't get distracted by the way that happens all the time. The phone just rang and of course another distraction just accured. That is my life so I am going to go so maybe I can do a little before I must go.

1 comment:

Mrs.Martin said...

Trina will help you out! She is good! I still need more help too. I want the revolving pic Mary has.

Love, Me