PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007







This here is Samuel he is my baby. He has been deciding at times that he wants to use the potty. So as a good mom I let him on occasion. I must say that I am not a very good potty trainer, never have been. My other two were three before I got them totally done. Had lots and lots of major clean ups during that time. Not sure that I am ready but here it goes so remember me when you can.

My baby keeps me on my toes. My lovely husband left a can of peanuts in reach of him not a good thing he found it and opened it. I guess that wasn't enough for him so he decided to dump it out all over my floor. So as usual I cleaned up with the help of my trusty dog scooby. I am so thankful for him he so helps with the clean ups after my little monster.










3 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

Cherrie you are too funny. Where are your tae kwon do pictures. I am bringing my camera today to get son#2 pics, I can take one then? lol

Love, Me

marykathryn said...

So cute...your little man is adorable!! That reminds me of a pic I took of Jake when he was potty training..funny.
Hailey too has her moments of wanting to sit on the potty, but I'm not ready yet, so for now we are just dabbling...hehehe

Trina said...

I love pics! Those are all too funny...hehehe River potty trained at 15 months. I thought that was the norm back then, but so far my other 3 showed me how wrong I was...lol