PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Good Bye for Now!

HAPPY FOURTH LADIES!!!

Today is my last day on here until we get moved. I am doing all the laundry, and repacking the suitcases for our long awaited move. We have dinner plans with some wonderful friends this evening and then Lee will pick up the moving truck in the morning to load it with all of our stuff. We are going to spend the night with some wonderful friends who have been so good to us and go to church one last time here before we go. Then monday morning we will be Oregon bound. Wow that sounds a little unreal to me. We are actually heading out finally. I just pray that I can make this move feeling wonderful. I will be limited to my drinks though or else we might not ever get to our destination. As it is the baby is always on my bladder. So off to finish the laundry I must go.....

17 comments:

CHRIS AND TRINA said...

HAVE A SAFE TRIP. WE WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS AND MAY GOD BRING YOU TO OREGON SAFE AND WHOLE... HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Yay! Have a safe trip! And maybe we'll see you soon. :)

Happy 4th of July!

Unknown said...

Safe trip, Happy 4th.

Sabriena said...

I'm sure that you did that laundry - as soon as you used the bathroom (thanks a lot, baby! LOL). I hope that you have a safe trip, I will continue to pray for you.

Sabriena said...

Oh, P.S. Happy fourth of July.

Jackie said...

You will be in our prayers have a safe trip!

meNmykids said...

Have a safe trip. Hope your last meeting is memorable.

michelle said...

safe and fun trip maybe see you soon

Mrs.Martin said...

Happy 4th of July! Finally, your journey begins. So happy for you and Lee.

Marisela said...

Yeah! I am so excited! Can't wait till you get here....we are all looking forward to it. Hope your trip goes well.

Sis Stubby said...

Be safe and we will be praying for you & family.Be sure and stop alot and walk around.Happy 4th

Aunt Sissy said...

Have a safe trip.

Sylvia said...

I'll miss you!! Have a safe trip. Don't limit your drinks that much, everyone needs to stop and stretch their legs some.

Shannon said...

The day is finally here for you!!!
YeaH!!! Have a safe trip. Let us all know when you get there.

Jules said...

I'm really going to miss you guys!!! I know you will be happy, and that makes me happy also. I hope it won't be too long before we see you all again. Love you, and please give your kids a hug from me, FREQUENTLY!!! ;)

Tish said...

I hope things go well on your journey out here. I know I've said this before, but I'm really excited to see you guys! It will be so nice to have another family here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and Lee again.

Don't rush the yourself too much on the way out here. I'd rather it took longer for you guys to get out here than have you totally wore out from trying to get here too fast.

Sis. Leah said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers. I hope all goes will and you have a safe trip.