PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Update

We have been here in Oregon for almost two weeks and things have been very busy. I have really enjoyed myself with berry pick'n and the sisters. The first week was getting things in order so our house felt like a home and not full of boxes. Oh believe me the boxes are not done being unpacked they are just in the garage so I don't have to look at them. We had some wonderful help from some dear friends of our with our move. Bro. Robert took time out of his work to help us drive the Penske truck and Lee's cousin Tiffany helped me drive the van. I was so glad for all there help. They went above and beyond to help us. Thank you guys so much and we love you guys so much.

The second week has been Lee trying to find work. He had to do a little more stuff in order to start looking. And tonight he is on his way to do two bids. We are still praying that the Lord will provide. He has always done a wonderful job of it.

I have done really good with this move and my pregnancy. I have been a little wore out at times but that is just how anyone feels after moving across country. The baby is moving all the time. And I just love to lay and feel him move around. This just brings a huge smile to my face. The time has gone by so fast this time, I can't believe the time is getting so close. I am almost 31 weeks and just 9 more to go. Wow, it sorda feels unreal. I still have lots to do to get ready for this little guy. But there is so much to do before I will be ables to that.

14 comments:

Sabriena said...

Oh, wow! I can't hardly believe that you've only got 9 weeks left, either! That is so awesome. Somehow, it just keeps seeming to me that you are still in the beginning of the second trimester. I don't know why. I guess that it's just the time I picked, and now I can't think of you being further.

I pray for you every time I remember to. Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon.

Sister D said...

Sister Cheri,
Just wanted to thank you again so much for the sweet hospitality (after JUST moving!)you and your dear hubby showed to us when we came. Your faithfulness to come and pray for our daughter will be one of the sweetest testimonies in our lives and It has been an even sweeter blessing to get know you in person. You looked so beautiful, your bloggy pictures don't do you justice :) Much love and prayers for your family and the little one you carry.

michelle said...

so glad you are getting settled in .and you made the trip okay.I need to get your patern for your baby bands that have the velcro at shoulders and tummy .that the kind I used to have .I gave mine to Tsha after Dale was born thinking that was all folks haha.Now I want to make me some nice new ones.

Cherrie said...

Neena: I feel the same way, I should only be a 4 or 5 months, the time has gone by so fast.

Sister D: I really enjoyed having you guys over. It was so nice to see Britany looking so healthy. God has been so good.

Michelle: Come down and I will make you a copy of the pattern.

Tish said...

I have really enjoyed the berry picking too!

I can't wait until I can start feeling my baby move. Maybe in another month or so.

Unknown said...

Glad you are doing good, hope he finds a job soon

Trina said...

Well you know that I am so happy that you guys are here. You are such a sweet asset to our assembly. You look beautiful and I can't believe we will have another sweet bundle in just 9 weeks either. Mary and I were doing the math on our children to parent ratio the other day and were in awe....we will have 27 children in our little itty bitty church once Tisha and your baby arrives. WOW! hehehe Love you!!

Jackie said...

I am glad that you are doing well and it is good to hear from you again!! God Bless!

meNmykids said...

I can't hardly believe that you are so close. So glad that you are finally out here and getting settled. Wish I could do some pickin' with you all....

Chantel H said...

I hope everything continues to work out. I know what your going thru with the whole move, job thing. I Love your house! It looks so nice.

JoAnn said...

Cheri,

Glad you are all safe & sound & settled in. I am so excited about your baby. Can't wait to make the trip to Oregon and see and the wee ones!

Jules said...

Cherrie, I can't say it feels weird not having you in Oklahoma anymore, because I haven't been there since you've been gone. But I have a bad feeling it will hit hard when we return next month. I really hope we get to come out to see you this spring maybe. Your pregnancy has really flown by to me also. It seems like we just found out, hehe.

Sylvia said...

Hi Aunt Cherrie. I miss you so much. Tell Stormy i miss her to. I love you. Love Teala.

Chantel H said...

Time to make another post!!