PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just talking!!

I have no excuses for not posting lately, other than pure laziness. So here it goes!


This is Lee and Robert chilling out by the penske truck while we are waiting for them to come change the flat we had on our move out here. These poor guys look like they had a hard job waiting. We had only been gone for about three hours when this flat took place. Luckily we were by a town and didn't have to wait beside a busy hi-way.

I have officially decided that it is so much easier having a baby when you are in your twenties and in much better shape. Don't get me wrong I am doing fine and I push myself. But this old body sure does feel a difference. And since I have done this before (labor) I am not looking forward to it. I can't wait for the end results. I try not to complain much to anyone but my wonderful husband. He just hears it a lot. I have finally got everything almost ready all the little things I need bought. Just a few things still to gather. Washed all the baby clothes and blankets. I am only 34 weeks but I feel as if the time is going by so fast and I want to prepared. I can always hope for a fast delivery right. But I usually have time to do all while I am in labor. This baby is very active which can hurt at times but it always makes me smile to know it is healthy. Well I just thought I would talk a little and let all know what is going on around here. Mostly just counting down the days for the new arrival....

18 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

I will keep you in my payers. I can remember being at this point in pregnancy and just wanting it to be over. But this is the part that I miss most. I loved being able to feel the baby move around. It always brought a smile to face my too.

Sylvia said...

Thank you for commenting. I miss you a lot also. I don't know about it being easier to have a baby in your twenties. But I do know it is harder in your later twenties. Maybe part of it is the stress and having just completed a long move.

I am so excited about the baby!! I can't wait to find out if you get a boy or a girl! It is fun to wash all of the baby clothes. I'll be praying for you.

Jackie said...

It is good to hear from you again and I hope your labor will be easy (as easy as labor can be) you will be in my prayers.

JoAnn said...

Cheri,
So nice to hear from you again. Glad to hear that the move is going well. I can't beleive it is only six weeks until your baby will be here!! Hope you all are enjoying wonderful Oregon.

Sabriena said...

And we'll be counting down with you. You'll probably post more, once the baby come? (Hopeful face and tone of voice, when that was said.)

Sis Stubby said...

Glad to hear you guys are all O.K.I will pray for an easy labor.If there is such a thing.Ya you know they call it labor for a reason.LOL

meNmykids said...

Lots of prayer needed during these days. Hope your old body recuperates nicely!

Shannon said...

Glad to hear from you. You'll be in my prayers in the weeks to come.

Jules said...

Ahhh, I'm finally home and can leave comments again. I'm sorry this isn't as easy as your first pregnancies. Thank you for all the clothes ;) I'm exctied to see what your house looks like, post some pics of it soon :) Take care

Chantel H said...

I can't believe it's getting so close. I will be so glad when it's all over for you, as we all will I am sure. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Sister D said...

We'll you looked awesome to me! And I'm thinkin.... GIRL (I was also thinkin that when Trina had her baby and we all know how wrong I was about that one) We'll surely be keeping you in our prayers. Much love to your family

Chantel H said...

I'm ready for another post!!

Jules said...

Okay...I'm already having issues with you living there ;) Every time I think of calling you, I worry that it's too early where you are, then I get busy and forget. Then evening comes and both of us are taking care of our husbands/families, so I haven't called then either. So, if you ever get a free moment, give me a ring :) I miss you all, give the kids a BIGGGGG hug from me and my kids. Love ya!

Jules said...

Oh, ditto to Chantel's comment ;)

Skylene said...

You must be really busy to leave your blogging buddies in the dark for so long!!(HaHa)Hope you are feeling better.

Mrs.Martin said...

Hi over there... Praying for you Cherrie, I know you are getting close. Miss you and love you lots.

Kim said...

Hey Sis. Cherrie!

How about a little update? I know you are due soon. How's it going? Just thinking and praying for you as your time approaches.

Chantel H said...

hey! Miss you and thinking of you!