PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Dream come true

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The last few nights Lee thought he could see deer at the back of land. So he set up his deer camera to catch them in action. So this morning he went out and got the sd card out of the camera so we could see. These are a few of the pictures he got. The camera probably got about 25 pictures or more. I must say this is his dream, to have land with deer on it. We had some other land but it had so much flat land that his dream didn't last long there. It was beautiful land though, but this is so much more what he wanted. I must say I love to wake up and look out and only see land. And know that it is only 5 minutes to the store. And I must say that I have not seen that many bugs that have freaked me out yet. We went and bought some (guines) to help keep the tick situation down. They are being raised in the garage and when they get big enough we will let them go to have a feast in our yard with all the bugs they can eat. This is a picture of the little critters that will be helping us on our quest to free our yard of bugs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how happy Lee is. And how happy you are. He can go hunting from the house. More time hunting adn more time together. I hope the guinnies can help with the ticks.
Sylvia

meNmykids said...

Sounds like a dream all right. James would be lovin it, me too. Hope the guinies are all your hoping for.

Mrs.Martin said...

That is a great idea to have the birds to help out naturally. The property really is perfect for you both.

Trina said...

That is pretty neat Cherrie! I bet Lee is happy happy...hehehe That sort of stuff makes me miss my little home on the mountain. I am so glad that you guys have such a dreamie place that suits you!