PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, May 7, 2007

LAND RUN

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A few weeks ago I took the kids to Oklahoma City to the land run. They taught the kids about some history about the land run. They had a real good time, they put together a old time tent. Played with the toys that they had back then. It was a real nice learning time for the kids but mostly fun to do. We had no idea what we was getting into when we went so we thought we would check it out. I am hoping to lots of field trips this next year.

3 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

That sounds and looks like alot of fun Cherrie. I am hoping for lots of field trips too. Let's see what next year brings us?

Trina said...

I need to do some research around here to see if there is anything like that out here. I love hands on learning. Ohhhh we could do field trips galore if you lived out here!!Come on...move out here...you know you want tooooo...lol

meNmykids said...

Field trips! I love them, the kids love them, why don't we do more? Glad yours turned out good.