PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Party

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We finally got settled and went ahead and had a birthday party for Samuel. He so enjoyed himself. He was so excited about his party. He didn't understand the concept until he saw the cake. I had my mom make him a Dumbo cake since he so loves Dumbo.

We are in our house, feels great. It took us for ever to get our internet up and running. But it is done and I am so glad to get back on and talk to everyone again. Life is good. Our little home is so nice I will take some pics as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Trina said...

Awww that Dumbo cake turned out sooo cute! Great job to your Mom! I am so glad that you are back and leaving posts again. I really missed you!

Mrs.Martin said...

Wow, your mom did an excellent job on the cake. And I love Dumbo. You don't see that often. Sweet Birthday Party!

meNmykids said...

Dumbo, perfect for a little guy. They love birthdays, fun for all!

michelle said...

The cake is so cute!Glad you finialy got settled in your new house ,but i didn't see any pictures .Please show us your new home and what your favorites are about it.