PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Outside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well this is the outside of our home. My husband is so loving having all the land. He is a big hunter so he has his deer feeder out and plans to put in some food plots. He also has a nice shop that he is renting to the previous owners for a couple of months. My husband is very spoiled I must say. But that is o.k. I still love him as long as he spoils me along the way. (hehehe)

6 comments:

meNmykids said...

Wow! I might even overlook the floods, sirens, tornadoes and bugs for a yard like that. I'd have to think seriously about the spiders though. I love your place.

momto3blessings said...

I love the house! My husband would love that land too!

Cherrie said...

Thank you guys my husband is very proud and so am I.

Cherrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trina said...

Wow Cherrie that is so pretty! I bet your whole family will completely enjoy it. I am so happy for you guys. Buying is so exciting and there are so many dreams we have for our places. Thanks for putting the pics up girlie!

Mrs.Martin said...

Cherrie, I have the pic of the guys walking back to the creek, in those beautiful green trees and it look so picturesque.