PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Busy life but wonderful

Life has been so busy lately. We have been working on getting our house in Drumright ready to sell. So things have been very hectic. I have been so proud of my honey he has been working very hard to get things done. We have some friends who is very interested in our house in Sapulpa so we need to get there house sold in Tulsa. We had some granite laying around and figured out we had just enough to do there counter tops. So Lee redid there counters this weekend with the hopes that this will make there house easier to sell. We feel very strong that this will all work out. We just need to keep praying for the houses to sell. God has been so good to us lately. Watching Alexis and Austin getting baptized was beautiful. And that ordinance supper was amazing. There was 67 people there and it was amazing. Two more got baptized before the ordinance supper. Wow it was a beautiful thing.

5 comments:

Trina said...

Well we are continuing to pray over here in Oregon too. We haven't forgotten about you. How could we? We miss you and wish you were here already. In God's own good time....*sigh* I'm so glad that you got to be a part of Alexis's baptism. What a beautiful thing. I am so sorry we are missing out, but I am thankful for the blogs and the pics. Lots of love!! *muah*

Anonymous said...

I am so glad the ordinance supper was so beautiful. Such great rejoicing. I am glad things are working out.

Sylvia

marykathryn said...

So great that everything is working out for you guys and we are praying for you guys as well!! What a blessing that the Lord is still calling sheep into the fold and you guys were able to be a part!!

Mrs.Martin said...

I am amazed how things are already working out for your homes. God is really working. I know you have been busy too.

The ordinance supper was truly a blessing and there was alot of feet to wash. lol

Marisela said...

I know that with each of our moves I have been amazed at all the things God has worked out for us. Sometimes things worked very quickly, and sometimes things were not so quick, but each time I felt encouraged, and spirtually strengthened. I will be praying thet the Lord will continue to work things out for you also.