PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Miracles

As most of you already know, we feel as if the Good Lord would have for us to move to Portland Oregon. But before we can make this move we must sell two homes. Well this evening we went down to the house in Drumright to check things out. And we had a couple stop by to look at the house. This couple really likes the house and plans on seeing if they can buy it. So for know we are praying that the Lord works this out for them and for us. We are really hoping that we don't have to put the homes on the market. I have this feeling that God has such a wonderful plan and we just need to see what he has instore for us. I am praying for that miracle that God is going to show us. He already has done so many things that has just amazed me. God put this move in my heart for some time know. I have always felt that the time would come that we would move back. It amazes me how I feel at times. My family, friends, business and everything is here in this state. And I feel so strong that this is the right decision for our family. I just keep praying that the Good Lord works those miracles for us so we can make this move. I know he will but my flesh always tries to put doubt in there. I find it to be a miracle that someone is already interested in our house and we have not put it up for sale or even advertised it yet. Thank you God for giving us this miracle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure God will work things out in his way. I am so glad you have a peace and confidence about everything. It is so wonderful how our mighty Father works. I will miss you, but I know the best place for you is where God places you. I will keep on praying for you guys.
I love the picture of Samuel and Roman. Maybe they can be lifelong friends.

Sylvia

meNmykids said...

I hope that it all works out also. God knows how to make everything fall into place. We'll enjoy having you closer.

Kalisha said...

I hope you are able to move. Thank you for the comment.

Mrs.Martin said...

I will miss you, but the Lord's will is the the Lord's will and I love and want my sister to have you as well. Complicated...

Watching you go through this, before I even moved here, is a wonderful testiment of how the Lord works. Still praying too, that your homes Sell!

Trina said...

It truly IS a miracle! I can't believe the latest news either. Wow God is doing some amazing things, just like the prophecy said. I am so thankful!!