PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

OREGON

We have been on vacation for the last week and a half. So know I am home trying to get things back to normal. As most of you have already heard we are planning to move to Oregon. This has been something that has been on our minds for a long time. I have always felt that we would move back. I have been praying about this for such a long time and wondering when God would send us back. While we was on our trip God gave us our confirmation. And I must say it was a beautiful thing. God sent a blind elder over to Lee to give him a prophecy. I feel as if God had already told me but waiting on my husband was quite frustrating at times. So this was what Lee was waiting on, to tell him yes for sure. But before we can make this move we need the Lord to work some miracles with us. We have two houses to sell, so lets get those prayers in the air and those heads anointed people. I need all the help I can get so I don't go crazy thinking about all the work that must be done.

So on another note, we had a blast on our trip. And by the way thank you Trina and Dennis for having us in your home. We will always cherish the time we spent there and remember the hospitality you gave to us. And I can't wait till we get there!!!

5 comments:

michelle said...

Yeah ,we heard you were moving out here.We so wanted to see you guys while you were here.Had planned to come over there on this last sunday after our church meeting .But we were surprised with six visiting families from Eugene.So it was worth it in away not to get to come over there cuase we got company here,and we always love that.We'll be praying thing work out for you and the houses sell quickly. michelle g.

Michelle Swank said...

I am so glad you had such a good time. You can take your time moving away from us over here in Oklahoma though. lol. I will try to catch up with you today.

Love & Prayers
MS

Marisela said...

I am confident that the Lord is going to work tings out for you all in his time. Moving is such a chore! Believe me I know! But it is such a comfort when it is all over and you have seen how the Lord worked things out so wonderfully!

Trina said...

The whole thing was a BEAUTIFUL thing. Im so glad that the Lord is leading you this way and that Lee got his confirmation. What a relief. Now to see how long it takes to get ya here. Come on houses.........SELL!

Mrs.Martin said...

I heard about your confirmation and it was beautiful, and I am also glad the move will not be over night. It will give all your friends time to say good-bye and get themselves ready for your departure. Love you all.