PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Where Are The Little Swimmers

When we was on our trip in Oregon. We let the little boys do some swimming outside. They were absoultly adorable playing together. The only problem is that there diapers couldn't with stand the water that they absorbed. Were are the little swimmers when you need them. So I got some really cute pictures of the boys with there diapers about to fall off. They will so love me someday when they see these pictures.


SAMUEL BOSCH
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ROMAN MARTIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9 comments:

meNmykids said...

I love it! There aren't too many things more adorable than that.

Sabriena said...

That's so cute! I just got myself caught up on your posts that I hadn't read yet. Sounds like you all had a fun time in Oregon. I will be praying with you about your houses.

Mrs.Martin said...

TOO CUTE!~ lol

Trina said...

They had such a great time! The little juicy cheesecakes of theirs was tooo adorable!! Those diapers weighed a TON...hahaha Im so glad that the boys had such a good time together. Lots of good things in store for our families!!

Anonymous said...

I am sure the boys will love it when you bring those pictures out to show their girlfriends. They must be saved for the future. It sounds like they had a lot of fun.

Sylvia

Kalisha said...

That is SO cute. :~) <- that is a smiley face.

marykathryn said...

AWWWEEEE!! Those pics of those sweet babies are so precious!! It sounds like you guys had a great time!! I know they totally enjoyed you guys too!! So great that the Lord is working out so many things for you guys and my prayers are with you as your journey continues.

marykathryn said...

BTW.. I gave you an award so come get it!!

Mrs.Martin said...

Cherrie I tagged you for the Nice Matters Award! You deserve it so come over and get it.