PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm Ready!!!!

Well as most of you know we are planning to move to Oregon. And I must say that I am so ready to go. I finally got it in my head that I will hire some guys to help get the things done I want done. So I called my insurance about the massive tree that was falling on my house. They were so wonderful to me. The guy came out the very next day and gave me the check instantly. Thank you God! What they gave me covered the cost of the tree guys. So now my yard is done. Believe me I was not looking forward to cleaning the mess. So now it is time to finish the inside of the house. I have my brother and Lee's brother coming over tomorrow to help Lee work on all the little things that need finished. I am so happy. I have hopes of putting a for sale sign out next week.


I hope someone comes along who will love this house as much as I do. Out of all my houses I think I will miss this one the most. We bought this house with a vision to remodel it. And that is what we did. I am very pleased with the out come. I know that I have not posted any pictures yet but I plan on it. I just need the time to find them and then have the time to post them. We have redone the whole house. New kitchen, new bathrooms, new roof, new central heat and air, new sewer line and so much more. It has been quite a job. But so worth the out come.


So for now we will finish all these little things and maybe this wonderful house will find its new owners soon.

3 comments:

Jules said...

It really has turned out GORGEOUS! If it was in Sapulpa, I'd be wanting to buy it!!!! I don't thinkyou'll have any problems selling it. It is BIG and beautiful! I'm so glad we have this blogger so I can keep up with what goes on (with your family) in Oregon, when you guys move :(

Trina said...

I am so excited, not just for you guys, but for us! It will be such a wonderful gift to have you guys here. This assembly needs you, and we will thoroughly enjoy you. Can't wait until you have a SOLD sign on your lawn.

Marisela said...

That is great news! It will be so great to have you guys out here. I hope it sels quickly. I would love to see pictures.