PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Wow its 2008!

I can't believe it is a new year already. Where does the time go? My kids are growing like weeds, my baby is becoming a little boy and not a baby. My little girl acts like a teenager not a 8 years old. My oldest son is amazing how he helps me with his siblings, watching over them. He has grown into a young man over night. I am so sad at times but so proud at the same time. They are amazing kids who give me such joy.

I have a husband who adores me and who I adore. He takes wonderful care of all of us. He provides us with the things we need and want. We have been married for 12 wonderful years and the time has flown by so fast. I was just in the mood to think about all that I have. A wonderful husband and 3 wonderful kids.

Update: Yes we still plan on moving to Oregon. I guess only the Lord knows when. We had two houses to sell first and one of those houses was under construction. Well one is sold and the other is almost ready to be put on the market. I am ready for the next phase of my life. So just remember us in your prayers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Marisela said...

It is amazing how quickly time goes by. I'm glad you are still planning on moving out here. It will be great to get to know you better, and my girls are looking forward to a "girl" around there age living here.

Tish said...

I will pray that your house sells quickly. It will be so nice having you guys here! I know what you mean about the kids growing so fast. I can't believe how big my kids are already. Sometimes when I look at Christian I think "Where has my baby gone?"

momto3blessings said...

I hope your house sells quickly so you can move out here!!! Isnt it amazing how time flies??

Jules said...

Yeah time has flown for sure! I'm NOT looking forward to your next phase in your life, LOL. Because it involves you guys being gone :( I hope that this house sells like your last one. I honestly don't think you'll have a problem, because it is a beautiful house!

Trina said...

I am anxious for you guys to get out here too. I hope and pray that your house sells quickly. You do have a lot to be thankful for. I know that I do too. I love reading those kinds of posts!