PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Samuel's B-day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today he is officially 2 yrs old. And we did nothing but stay home. A good friend came over yesterday and we went threw the closets to clean out a little. And we found Elisha's old dinasour. So Samuel found this toy and had a blast with it. We have bought him nothing so far. But I think he was happy with the recycled dino. I am so glad he is to young to even care. The others would of been devasted. So for know he will enjoy some of Elisha's old toys that we had packed from the last move. I took a few pics of him on his actual B-day. I will do him a little party later after we move in our new home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got a chance to get on the computer again. I am glad Samuel loves the dinasour. Sometimes the old toys please them more than the new ones.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to leave my name on the last post. Jeff got his tooth pulled yesterday. I am so thankful for Gods mercy. It is still draining and his face is still swollen. He is feeling much better. Just thought I would let you know.
Sylvia

meNmykids said...

He seems as enthralled with the dino as Heidi is with her dollies. I bet he starts taking it potty before long. At this age they don't really care if it is perfect, just so it IS. He is such a doll.
Gale

Trina said...

Awww Samuel is 2!! Happy Birthday big boy! Honestly at that age they don't care if it's recycled or not. They don't even have a clue. Im sure you are very anxious to get into your new house. Can't wait to see all the pics!

marykathryn said...

OHH he is soo cute!! Tiny guys really don't have a clue as to what they are missing by not having these crazy expensive gifts. We just had Jake and Hailey's birthdays this week and we spent probably 1/3 on her than we did on him. Toddler gifts just don't cost as much as older kids do. Happy B-Day Samuel!!

marykathryn said...

Hey girlie where are you at?? I think you are worse than I am!! Hope you come back soon!! Moving is no fun, huh??