PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Clutter be gone!

Lately it has felt as if my life has been one long trial. Every time I think things are getting better something else happens. I must say normally we are a very healthy family. But this last month and a half has been a different story. I keep telling myself what doesn't kill you just makes you stronger. And so far we are all still alive. On a good note my Elisha is doing much better and I am so thankful for this. I sometimes don't appreciate him enough and lately I have realized how much this little man does for me. He is such a good boy who wants to please his momma. He helps me out so much with the house and Samuel.

I am going to "will" myself to feel better. And get things done today. So wish me luck! I will take a picture of all the work I must do. Lets just say we never finished setting things up in the house when we moved here. We were waiting on the shop to get empty. So the garage has slowly gotten full. With stuff!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 comments:

meNmykids said...

That looks like a big job. Don't overdo yourself, you are still healing. Wait for your sister in laws! If you can.

Jules said...

Yeah, you had better not overwork yourself! I'm excited because my garage looks just as cluttered, we've not gotten all the way unpacked either ;) But I think we will both be happy next week. Get rid of clutter and make a few bucks doing it! I'll be over to help you in a couple days, as soon as I make some room for your stuff, and organize my garage too.

Trina said...

You have been undergoing a bit of a trial. When your family doesn't feel good it changes EVERYTHING! Don't overdo, but I know its hard when you feel like you are in a time crunch! I talk to Chantel and more help is on the way!!! I bet she will enjoy going through all your stuff, to some degree...hehehe Don't get discouraged Cherrie, it will work out!!
Lots of love!!

marykathryn said...

So glad that your little man is feeling better!! Moving and getting organized is a lot of work..but just think 3 more days and then the cavalry comes in..hehe
Take care of yourself!

Marisela said...

Wow that looks almost as much work as my garage did before we moved here. It was a lot of work, but with help it made it a lot easier. Hope you feel well enough to do it. Tke it easy and wait for that help :)

Mrs.Martin said...

Last time I saw your garage last season, it was tidy. But I see where you have been storing all those precious items. lol I am glad Sharon is there and Trina said, Chantel is on her way. You are going thru several trials right now and like normal, they all come at once. I am glad you have family this week, what a blessing. So be careful.

michelle said...

Cherrie ,I have just taken you help Vhantel to the Redmond Airport to take the shuttle bus to portland for Trina to pick up and take back to the airport at 5am tomorrow.I have gotten back home and thought oh I should have taken a picture or something.Since everyone in our blogging world seems to know she coming we could have done some kind of blog of the Chantel coming to help Cherrie thing.HEHE .....Oh well maybe Trina can take a picture haha.I hope you enjoy her and don't forget to get alot of work done too!....michelle g.

michelle said...

Sorry ,that was Chantel .hehe

Sabriena said...

Yay. Fun. Hurray. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

So sorry! I didn't even know you were sick, because I haven't been on here in so long. I finally posted on my blog. I have 2 consecutive posts that probably nobody knows about, since it has been sooooooo long! LOL.

Trina said...

You promised more pics! Where are the new posts? Come on...dont make us beg Cherrie!

meNmykids said...

Hope you are feeling all right?