PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Hunting Season/ Anniversary

It is official it is Hunting Season here in Oklahoma. And yes my husband is hunter. I am praying I have the patience with him this year. We have so much to do and the time is getting close for things to be getting done. He decided to go out in our woods with Elisha this evening. So hopefully they will at least see something. Praying they bring a dear home for dinner.

On another note yesterday was my 12th anniversary. We didn't do anything but spend the day together. Lee went out and bought us some dinner and brought it home to me and he brought me some beautiful flowers. I must say despite his hunting he is a good husband who spoils me rotten. So maybe I should have some patience with him. Besides I love the deer meat. It is my favorite so maybe I shouldn't complain. I am just used to him always being with me. This is what happens when your spoiled, your wife complains when she doesn't get her way.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These are the beautiful flowers my honey bought me.

6 comments:

Jules said...

You DO know how to cook deer meat! You cooked deer steaks for Ryan and I a couple years ago and it was DELICIOUS! Of course you are an excellent cook altogether. Those flowers are GORGEOUS!

Marisela said...

Those are really pretty flowers....I love the color. Happy Anniversary. Hope Lee gets a deer. It will be worth it if he does.

Tish said...

Those are beautiful flowers! Matt went through a short hunting faze. It wasn't too bad, but he never rewarded me with deer meat!

Trina said...

Happy Anniversary! 12 years is getting up there....hehehe That is such a huge blessing to be married that long. The flowers are gorgeous!That should buy him another day of hunting...hehehe Bring home the deer Lee!

marykathryn said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you continue to feel better!!! I know all about the hunting season, my hubby just got back from a week in Wyoming and is still itching to got around here..hehe

Mrs.Martin said...

I saw them in person and they were the most intriguing, two tone, of blue. I love when roses are not their automatic choice. Red roses kind of make me think, of Safeway store, dime a dozen choice. Lee is a good man! He has my vote.