PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thursday Get Here!

I am so excited to see my sister in law Chantel. She is a lifesaver, she is coming out on thursday to help me with this move. We have so much to do. I am hoping to have some of it done before she gets here. But there is so much to do. I am so glad she agreed to come and help. I hope she knows how much I appreciate it. So I just thought I would say THANK YOU!!! And oh ya thanks to Dale for parting with her for just a week. I promise I will let her return...hehehe.......

They are starting to move some stuff out of the shop today and I am so glad. We have lived in this house for almost 7 months and during that time we have not been using the shop. The previous owners asked to use it for about 3 months and we agreed. And know the next thing we know it has been almost 7 months and they are still not out. I am hoping they will be all out by monday but that might be wishful thinking. I sure hope not. Mind you they are real sweet people with good excuses for the delay. And we have been very patient but our time of owning it is limited.

Hurry up thursday I want Chantel here!

6 comments:

Jules said...

I'm excited for Chantel to get here too! I hope those guys are out of there Monday also, cause getting ready for a yard sale is so much easier to have a place to move everything.

Trina said...

That is so sweet of her to come out there to help. I am sure you girls will get a LOT done. You are all very ambitious! I will be praying that all goes smoothly and that you can close that little chapter of your life and move on to the next that needs to be conquered.

michelle said...

Hey I saw Chantel today.She is totally excited to be coming out to help you guys.I think she in a hurry for everything to work out.So you can get moved.Even tho you will be over the other side of the mountain I think she plans on seeing a lot of you guys .HEHE.

Marisela said...

Chantel is such a good helper when it comes to moving...she has helped me a time or two, and it was greatly appreciated! Hope you enjoy you packing time together.

Michelle Swank said...

I think that it is great Chantel is able to come and help you. I was worried about you over doing it. I wish that I could help you get everything done but I would obviously be of little use at this time.

Love & Prayers
MS

meNmykids said...

Chantel is the best at moving! And great fun to have around. I miss her. I hope you all have a wonderful time packing and laughing etc. Take it easy and let the other ladies do the hard stuff.