PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, October 1, 2007

Sooo Tired of being down!

If any of you really know me, then you know I can't stand to be cooped up. But I still am, every time I get out I come home so wore out. I went to Sam's with my husband to pick up a few grocery items. Mind you Lee did almost everything. I just walked around and I felt like I ran a marathon. I can't seem to get my energy back. Then all the sudden my body decided to get a head cold on top of everything else. I plan on staying in as much as possible this week. But I better be feeling good by next week I have a house to pack up. And a yard sale to get ready for. Thank you for all your prayers and I am sure I will be better soon.

4 comments:

Marisela said...

Oh I'm sorry. I hate being sick, and having to stay in too. But you probably should take it easy this week especially if you have a busy week scheduled for next week. Take Care, and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

meNmykids said...

So sorry. Take it easy for a little longer, your body knows what it needs. Beleive it. Hope it all goes smooth with the move.

Trina said...

I know its hard, but take it easy. You only have the ONE body! Just in case you thought there was another one stashed in a closet or something. Your body has went through a lot in the last couple of weeks so just be careful, okay? Just keep praying and the Lord will rescue you in the knick of time when it comes to all the stuff you have to get done. He is so good that way!

Jules said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. When the kids were little and we lived in Colorado, Taylor (2) came down with whooping cough. They say that lasts 6 weeks, and I'm pretty sure that's right. But... somewhere in the middle of her sickness, Blake (4 mos) got it also. So we were indoors for 2 months+. I think we came to Oklahoma for Christmas but, didn't go anywhere but Ollie and Sharon's. Anyway, what I'm getting at, is I'm sorry you've been stuck inside for a while. Hopefully you all will get better, and in the meantime,I plan to come and spend some more time with ya :)