PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'M BACK!!

Yes I have finally moved and my internet is up and running. I will be posting some pictures as soon as I can. We are still working on this house and getting things organized. I didn't get to take all the pictures I wanted to because I simply got busy and forgot. Thanks to Chantel we got a lot done and moved. She was a life saver.

I am still having some problems so life has felt as if it is on hold. But I feel good and Elisha is finally better. We have been very blessed lately.

11 comments:

Jules said...

I'm glad you're back on here, and happy for you that it is (at the time being) over with. Your house is so gorgeous! I don't think you'll have a hard time selling it.

meNmykids said...

So glad you are moved, hope you get to feeling great soon. Isn't Chantel fabulous? Can't wait for pictures.

Trina said...

Yay..you're back!! I have missed your posts! I can't wait to see pics of your home. Please try to post some soon. How are you doing? Hopefully, things are improving as you've said!

marykathryn said...

Yea you are back too!! Hope everything gets back on track for you guys and you start to feel better soon!!!

Tish said...

I'm glad to hear from you again. I too hope your doing good and I'm glad that Elisha is better. Someday when I get a quiet moment again I'll call you!

Sabriena said...

Glad you were able to move safely, and I hope you're happy in your new home. Glad that Elisha is better - I didn't realize he was not well. Is the rest of the family okay?

Marisela said...

I'm glad you are back I have missed reading your blogs. Looking forward to the pictures.

Marisela said...

I'm glad you are back I have missed reading your blogs. Looking forward to the pictures.

Mrs.Martin said...

Ya! Your home is great. I was really impressed with the kitchen design. You just have good taste. Chantel is a very good friend to you too. And this morning was fun.

Trina said...

Are you back, or are you just TEASING us?? Huh HUH? POST! lol

Barbara Reed said...

I am glad your back, I enjoy reading your post's. Hope everything settles down and gets back on track.