PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Getting Ready

We have a wedding coming up in less than 2 weeks away. So we went to Sis. Phyliss's house to help get the yard in shape to have a wedding there. We got there early in the morning and worked all day long. But I must say that she is going to have a beautiful yard. And I think that I would so let someone have a wedding in my yard if I could get everyone to come over help me get my yard in shape. I took some pics of everyone helping so I will post some. I am very sore tonight from working so hard but I so enjoyed myself. And I learned a lot by helping. I might even do my own yard one of these days. I will go back and get some good pics later to post.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Samuel helping.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are trying to decide what to do next.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lee and R.D. relaxing.

4 comments:

Trina said...

That is so sweet that everyone pitched in! I would have a little shin-dig in my yard too, if everyone helped...lol Right now Im only renting, but at my last house? Oh yeah! Call me tomorrow afternoon sometime to talk about your blog Miss Cherrie!

Mrs.Martin said...

Hi Cherrie

Getting caught back up on my blogs today. I loved seeing the pics of the brethren and your vacation too. Excited to see your new blog as well.

meNmykids said...

Wonderful to have the brethren helping like that. Looks like a lot of fun.

Marisela said...

Hi thanks for the comment

It is so great to get together and spend the day helping out the brethren. I bet she is so appreciative of all your hard work!