PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Sister Saga Continues

Continuing on from the earlier post of us sisters...........

Eventually, us girls were ready to meet the men that we had always dreamed of. Like all young attractive girls we were ready to hit the dating scene in a BIG way. It didn't take us long to run into the men that we would, eventually, marry. Each one had qualities that we loved, admired and respected.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Dale. Chantel's main squeeze, and let me remind you that when she squeezes, Dale has a tough time getting out of her grasp. He is a happy go-lucky sort, although incredibly picky when it comes to his food. We believe its because he doesn't have much of a sniffer, but we would never dream of telling Chantel this. He is her hunky man that only eats eggs.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Trina met her match with Den. They are both wildly driven by love, and can't keep their lips off of each other. It can get down right embarassing when we are in public, but love makes you do funny things, they say. Their first date was sharing a plate of spaghetti.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Which of course leaves me to introduce my man! This guy can totally keep up with my mental capacities. We can chat for whole minutes at a time on any subject. I thought I was drawn to his good looks, but they are secondary to his intellect!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I do have to say that he doesn't always use discretion when admiring my sisters. Chantel caught him giving Trina a second glance, and slugged him right in the kisser!
You don't mess around with us sisters!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After being married in an amazing marriage, we were blessed with 3 beautiful children. This is Elisha! He is in a constant state of bliss. He couldn't bring us greater joy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is our princess, Stormie! I tell you right now, Daddy has a shotgun at the ready, on her behalf. She is one of those children who is easy to please, and finds a surprise around every corner.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here is our baby, Samuel! He sits in this state for hours on end. He has been so easy to manage. Put him in front of the boob tube and he is content ALL day!

6 comments:

michelle said...

Okay ...that is soooo funny!I loved it how did you do that to those pictures?I loved it ...laughing so hard out here in Oregon .I will be seeing Chantel today I will have to make sure she sees it. michelle g

meNmykids said...

You are one ODD woman! But admittedly brainy. I would have to say that you've done a good job of profiling. I am truly envious of you all with your good looks, brains and strength, along with your awesome husbands and their interesting attributes too. I do, however, stick with the first sentence....You are one ODD woman!

Cherrie said...

I must say that my dear sister with all the good looks had a lot to do with these post. She is the witty one and the one with all the good looks. I also laughed so hard that I was crying. Our computer takes pictures and it will distort your face in many ways. Thanks for reading our story.

Mrs.Martin said...

You are retarded and I am totally digging it! lol

Marisela said...

That is just too funny!!!

marykathryn said...

Okay so I am laughing sooo hard right now..You even got a chuckle out of Rusty and that is quite the accomplishment..HILARIOUS!!
On a brighter note..soo happy that you and your "sisters" were able to find men who seem to fit you perrrrfectly...Like it was almost fate or something..hehe