PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm Back

I have been away from the computer for awhile, and I have so much information that I can't think strait sometimes. For starters we took the kids to six flags for the weekend a few weeks back. We had so much fun. I have decided that I am a weirdo (I love the big roller coasters.) Had so much fun loved the thrill of the ride. I so could be addicted. I will post some pics at the end of my blog.

I feel as if there is not enough time in the day to do all that I need to do. I try to keep my house half way clean, do laundry, keep the kids up on school. Plus all and anything I feel that is important. Like have lunch with some of my dearest friends. You know who you are and you are such a good friend and I am glad that God let you come into my life. I feel as if God gave me some of the best girl friends in the world. And each of them bring something different to the table. Lately it feels as if so many people I know are having marriage problems. And this really seems to make me a emotional mess. So I have decided that I am determined to make sure that I have a wonderful marriage. I want to work on it before I wake up one morning and wonder what happened. Me and Lee already have a very good relationship but what can it hurt to get closer to God and to each other to reasure us that we will make the full run of this marriage.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

meNmykids said...

Is that Becka? Looks like they are all having fun. I used to hate the roller coasters, but I wonder if I might be different now. I married adventure itself and think that I have somewhat changed from the timid thing that I was. Marriage is so important, it influences every part of your life it would be wonderful to have a good influence. Good job, keep working at it everyone needs to.

Cherrie said...

Gail-Actually that is my cousin Jeff and Stephanie Russell's little girl. They went with us to six flags.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed our conversation about marriage. We need to becareful to cherish our marriages.
I am thankful for my friends also. They help me in so many ways.
I am glad you had a fun time at Six Flags.
Sylvia

Michelle Swank said...

You all look like you had alot of fun!

Trina said...

That looked like so much fun! I think its so good that you are thinking about how to better your marriage. I dont care who you are it should be a constant work in progress! I am so glad that you have updated your blog..YAY!