PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Sisters Forever!

When my sisters and I were born as conjoined triplets they thought that we would never lead a normal life, since our heads were fused together. My parents were told that in order to have us removed from one another, that the outcome could be so detrimental that we may not lead normal lives. My parents were terribly worried, after all, we were three beautiful little girls that all hoped to lead productive lives, and our parents wanted the best for us. Who can blame them for their concerns, right?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After a lot of thought my parents decided to do whatever it took to split us girls apart, and the rest is...well...history!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chantel is the oldest of the three. She is the one who fought to make her presence into the world first! I know its hard to tell by looking at her now, but she is as strong as an ox. My parents said that she was the stubborn one, and had the hardest time bending her neck to fit the yoke.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My other sister, Trina, got all the looks. She is a hotty!! The only problem is that she knows it! When we go out in public with her, she has difficulty keeping those womanly wiles under control. The men just flock to her. Chantel and I have discussed how difficult it must be to keep that beauty from going to her head!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then there is me! I am the brainiac! I ponder over deep subjects for whole seconds at a time. In fact, this photo has caught me in deep thought. I try not to intimidate others with my super mental powers, and so it's a constant battle to dumb my life down for others around me.

Anyway, my other sisters have blogs too, and if you want to learn more about them feel free to check out their links. We are all pretty amazing, and we are each other's number one fans!

7 comments:

Trina said...

Let me be the first to comment about how amazing you all are!! I can see why you would need to keep each other grounded! ROFL

Michelle Swank said...

Okay, that is just a little freaky. Don't know how you did the pictures. Very creative. Lots of fun though! lol!

Love & Prayers

Anonymous said...

My kids came in and didn't recognize you. I am so glad you dumb yourself down so that we are not intimidated. And Chantels strong will and Trinas beauty is amazing. The pictures are so revealing!

I like both glasses and without.
By crazy friend, Sylvia

michelle said...

So funny ..I just love these. michelle g

Mrs.Martin said...

I went back today and looked at them again, and it is just plain funny.

Chantel H said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! This story was just too funny! We had such an awesome time in Washington taking those photos. Good memories!

Jules said...

I know this was posted several months ago, but I got such a kick out of it. I loved the storyline! LOL!