PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Shower

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is the soon to be bride at her personal shower. We had so much fun watching her open her gifts. I must say that she got very red after opening some of her gifts. She got lots of very nice gifts, we had a wonderful turn out. I was so proud of our sisters here. She also got a whip and some handcuffs. I bet R.D. will be in hog heaven. Oh the joys of being young................laughing out loud.

2 comments:

Trina said...

OH my goodness...who got her the whip and cuffs? hahahaha That wouldn't have been you Cherrie, would it? LOL! That was so very nice of you to put that shower on for her. You are a good sister!

Cherrie said...

Trina: It was fun and ya I got her the whip.... hehehe I loved her reaction. Her soon to be Aunt got the handcuffs, we had fun shopping for her.