PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, June 29, 2007

What to do

I have decided to get a little bolder with my glasses so I went out and bought me some new glasses. So here is a picture of me in the two glasses that I choose to get. I also decided to get contacts as well. I seem to get bored with myself very easily. So I have to have change. I thought that if I had a few different glasses that it would help me out in this department. I am also in the mood for a hair change. I want a hight light or a perm or even both.... hehehe..... Lee on the other hand likes the same old me. So not sure what I will be doing yet. You will have to stay tuned to see if I win this debate or if Lee wins.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is me with my more bold glasses and I so love them. They make me feel young and hip.......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the very comfortable glasses that you can't hardly even tell there on your face.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is me with no glasses. Personally I like them all. Just depends on my mood. Or more importantly what I am wearing. So what do you guys like. Send me some feed back. I sure don't want to be walking around town looking weird or anything.

8 comments:

Michelle Swank said...

You look totally different with each look. I like them all but the bold glass' are really cute. You will love having the option to dress your eyes with your mood and outfit. You and Lee could totally role play being a cute secretary in your bold glass' too, if you get my drift. lol.

Love & Prayer

Cherrie said...

Michelle.... I am laughing so hard right know. That same thought crossed my mind. Great minds must think alike....

Michelle Swank said...

Thats right!!!! lol.

September is feeling better. She still has quite a few pox that have not yet scabbed over though. Nobody else has broken out. Talk to you soon.

Love & Prayers
Michelle S.

meNmykids said...

I like you without any glasses best, but next is the new hip style. You look beautiful any way!

marykathryn said...

Well I like them all...the "hip" glasses are quite cute!! I love your hair!! But I'm sure a perm would look gorgoeus as well..sorry not much help here..LOL

Trina said...

I think you are beautiful in all of the above. However, since I dont get to wear glasses I think the top pair are the cutest on you!

Mrs.Martin said...

I saw you in the hip glasses and I really like them Cherrie. It makes me wish I wore glasses, well, kinda. And you know I think your purty. lol

Chantel H said...

I love your new glasses! The bolder ones are my favorite, but the others are cute too. I personally like the natural color of your hair, you have an amazing natural beauty, but do what makes you feel good!