PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

It Happened!

Well it is Thursday morning and it I thought I would let you all know the latest news about me. I haven't felt the best since monday evening. I started spotting so I decided to stay off of my feet for awhile. Well as it has turned out my body and this baby didn't mix well. So for know we are not going to have a baby after all. I was only six weeks so this tells me that something wasn't right and I would much rather loose it early on than later. God has given me such peace with this. I must say I am a little sad but only a little. Because I know God knows what's best for me and I trust him fully. I know will be busy with our moving and getting things in order. I am sure another baby is in our future, but we will wait till the good Lord lets it happen in his own time. Thanks for all the comments and the care.

11 comments:

marykathryn said...

Oh Cherrie..I am so sorry! However you do have a wonderful mind about it and you are so right that the Lord will take care of our every need if we let him. Continue to take it easy and I will pray that you get to feeling better.

meNmykids said...

So sorry. God has a plan for every thing in our lives and this had a reason. Keep taking care of yourself.

Trina said...

Cherrie......I love you! After talking to you today I have to say that you have such a good heart and mind about it. Good example!

Marisela said...

I'm sorry that is sad. You seem to be handling it well. The Lord is control of all things, and knows whats best for us. I will keep praying for you and your family. Take care.

Barbara Reed said...

I'm so sorry, That's such a hard thing but it sounds like you are handling it well and god has a plan. Sometimes that's hard to remember, We are praying for you guys...

meNmykids said...

Hope you're healing well, and doing okay.

Trina said...

Hey Cherrie,
We just got home from the coast. We left after work on Friday and returned at noon today (Sunday). So we weren't home this weekend, however I am dying to catch up with you on Monday! *muah*

Tish said...

I've been praying for you alot since I found out you were having problems. I'm so sorry for you. I hope you are still taking care of yourself. I've especially been thinking about you while we were gone to Brownsville this weekend. I was going to call you today (Sunday), but it seemed rude to go out to talk while we were visiting; and by the time we were headed home it was too late in Oklahoma. Excuses, excuses, I know; but I do what you to know that I've been thinking and praying for you.

Jules said...

I am also sorry. I know it is disappointing, but God knows what is best. I'm here for you, and I'm sure you. Love ya!

Jules said...

Um...for some reason my comment wasn't whole, hehe. I was about to say, I'm sure God will bless you with another healthy baby in time. I can't help but think that he may just want to wait until you get settled out west. Man, I'm really going to miss you all!!!! Ryan has GOT to get me and the kids out there to visit!

Sis. Connie M. said...

I am so sorry, also. Hope you are able to recover quickly ( but not to quickly) don't rush it. I remember the 2 months I was down when I was expecting Brandon, and the 6 weeks after Cassidy, and you are right it is not fun, but better to take a few days extra now, than pay for it later!