PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, March 24, 2008

IN CONTRACT!!!!!

It has been a long time coming but it looks like the time is finally almost here. We have signed papers and are in a contract on our house. We feel as if the Lord has worked all this out for us. We knew there was a lot to get done before this day would come. And now it is here, and it is almost hard to believe. In a short time we will be packing and moving back to Oregon were me and Lee started our lives together. We even had another person come and she also was interested in the house. We got her name and number as a back up if for some reason things would fall apart. But we feel like this is it, they seem very excited. And we are thrilled to be moving on to the next phase of our life. I was getting real worried about getting to far along and having a hard time moving. So it looks like we will be moved before that.

18 comments:

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Wow, that's so awesome! Hope everything works out as planned. I'll be praying for you guys

Jules said...

Awww... I'm a little sad but also excited for you. BTW, Ryan said that "certain people" may be moving back here, and if that happens, I won't like it here very much, if ya know what I mean. SO, what I'm trying to say is we may be joining you guys out there, who knows? But anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad things are working out for you. God has & will bless you.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I am happy for you. In a kind of sad way. I am excited for you. I just read through your posts, and I really enjoyed them. That is so cute that Lee asked for your picture like that. We'll talk later.
Sylvia

Unknown said...

wow congratulations

Unknown said...

wow congratulations

Marisela said...

That is such great news! I'm glad things are finally working out for you guys. I can't wait to have you out here.The whole assembly has truly been looking forward to it. :)

Tiffany said...

Thats awesome! I was hoping you wouldn't have to be moving late in your pregnancy. I love seeing gods hand move! Your in our prayers <3

Mrs.Martin said...

What a blessing Cherrie that the Lord sent that couple to buy your home! The timing is so good. Love you both.

JoAnn said...

I am so happy you guys. If you guys need a stop off place on your way to Oregon we would be so happy to have you overnight or longer. Just give me a call. Julie has my number.

Skylene said...

Congrats! How exciting.

Kalisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chantel H said...

I am so glad that things seem to be working toward your goal. I have had fun tonight catching up on your blog. See you soon!!!

Sister D said...

I called My hubby with your great news right after Lee called us! We are so excited that the Lord is working all things out for you. How precious it will be to see your faces again! I know one young lady here who will be so happy ;)

melissa said...

well congrats hope we have the same luck as you lol

Tish said...

I'm so excited! It will be so neat for you guys to finally be out here! I was also hoping that you could get moved before you were too far along.

Jules: That would be so awesome if you and Ryan moved out here too! It's been so long since I've seen you. It would be so nice to get to know each other better.

Jules said...

Tisha: I would love to get re-aquainted with you! I do see us ending up out there, but just not sure how long. I've never even been there, and am dying to see what it is like!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.