PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

MARRIAGE

I was sitting here thinking about all the friends we have who have had such a hard time with there marriages. My sweet little cousin got served with divorce papers today. My heart goes out to her. She is the sweetest thing. She is so young and found out about 2 yrs ago that she had MS. She has slowly went down hill with her health. But I must say she is amazing to me. She has decided to go to college and get her some more education. She is only 28 yrs old if I remember right. She is almost blind and has a real hard time with her balance. I admire her spirit. She gives me such strength with I see her smiling face. We have another friend who's wife left him also. I know it is going to be so hard for these young men and women to live alone. And it makes me think about my own marriage. I deeply love my husband but I must say that doesn't mean we don't have our trials I can feel Satan trying to work with me. When I get mad at my husband things pop in my head that have no right being there. So I know that we are no exception. We need to stay strong and pray and lean on our spouse to keep our marriages good. I so don't want to end up like others that I know. Not sure why I felt like typing about this tonight maybe just so I can read it as a reminder of what God has blessed me with. And to never forget. Thank you God for my family and my wonderful husband who I love more today than the day we got married.

3 comments:

Trina said...

Its good to remember to count our blessings. If we dont constantly take the time to appreciate the things that we have,than we begin to take them for granted. I love Den way more today, than I did on our wedding day. We've been through so much, and have so much that we share, like our five sons, for one. Marriage is alot of work, but so worth it all!

Mrs.Martin said...

Trina said it, count your blessings is a great way to know what the Lord has blessed us with. Because it is easy to count our trials, but counting our blessings keeps us on the sunny side of life.

Cherrie said...

Trina: thanks, I will always count my blessings.

Mrs. Martin: You guys are so wise and I love you both.