PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ReStart

Tomorrow is my babies birthday and I have made no plans. I feel like a heel for not planning anything for him. I am so overwhelmed with the move that I have put his birthday on the back burner. I will plan him something maybe a week or two late after we move in our new home. He's only two surely he won't notice....hehehe.

Well it is Tuesday and we are scheduled to close on the house friday at 2:00. And we are so ready to get this all over with. I am ready to move and start life again. I feel as though some things have been on hold for awhile. And I hate that feeling. Well I so need to start packing and getting myself in gear. I told Trina that I would take some pics of all my junk that I am getting rid of. So I must say ladies be prepared. I have a lot that will not be taken with me. So as I am moving I will start taking pics and post them later on.

5 comments:

meNmykids said...

Happy birthday to the little guy. We have a tradition in our household. It is to NEVER do anything on the actual day. Not Christmas, not birthdays or anything. Except Halloween, no-one else wants to be part of it. Anyway, none of our kids seem to be too drastically marred. I think. Hope all goes well with the move!
Gale

Trina said...

Yay! I love pictures! Inspire us Cherrie! As far as bdays, so often we don't celebrate them on the day. In fact, River and Abram's bday (they share one) was during the week moved. We didnt have the money or the time to do anything for them tiil we came down here and got settled. But hey...at two..no worries!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to mark this down in the record books. I will inform Samuel of your great trangression when he is a little older. Just don't remind Corbin about his 5th birthday. We have a tradition to have parties for 5,10 etc. Corbins party was we had company two days later. And he is old enough to remember. I think he has forgiven me.
Hope everything goes well with getting rid of excess stuff.
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

By the way our parties just mean we have cake and a few of there friends over. Nothing big.
Sylvia

marykathryn said...

I forget that your little guy's b-day is just a day before Hailey..Happy Birthday to him...Moving is no fun, but once your done with the packing and stuff, it will be exciting to start anew.
Love your previous post...he sounds so crazy cute...Hailey also likes to link arms and cuddles down with me when I put her down for her afternoon nap. Irresistible aren't they??