PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Waiting

Well we are waiting to see if we will be closing on our house this friday. We have been left in limbo, waiting to hear from the title company. I am so torn on my feelings with this house closing early. I am ready to move and get things going. But it is also the month of TAXES. And yes I will probably owe some. Still waiting to hear the final amount. So I am very stressed out about the money at the moment. I am always remembering back to dear Trina's post about the money and it gives me hope. I so know that God will take care of us. I feel as though he has worked this all out. But I am a woman who worries alot. I try to figure it all out. But I have no final numbers from anyone. So here I am waiting to hear from the mortgage lady, accoutant and anyone else who is needing money from me. Waiting for the final numbers and praying that I have what we need to give everyone. So if you can remember me in your prayers. And Trina I am wanting that blessing. I know God will provide.

3 comments:

marykathryn said...

So sorry that you are soo stressed...take comfort in the fact that the Lord is in control and maybe you can breathe a little easier...I know I worry a lot too and sometimes I end up causing myself to worry more than I should and not let the Lord work it out..
But that is just me..lol

Mrs.Martin said...

It is so hard to wait. The buying and selling of homes is so up in the air. This too shall pass, this too shall pass. Love ya.

Trina said...

OH my goodness I totally understand the worry game! However, the longer you have to wait for the answer is just that much longer you can pray and it gives time for so many more things to work out in your favor. That's how I TRY to look at it. Think positive, God can do ANYTHING!