PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

MY LITTLE MAN

My baby is the sweetest little man. He loves to watch Dummo (Dumbo) it is his favorite movie. Every since we took the binky away he has sorda made Dummo his comfort. He will ask to watch T (t.v.) and then ask for Dummo. He always wants me to sit right next to him and he interlocks his arm between mine and then lays his head on my arm. I must say that this will touch a moms heart so much. I love watching him as he gets into the movie and relaxes with his arms behind his neck as he leans back. It is the cutest thing to see his face light up when he sees his favorite parts of the movie. As the movie gets more interesting he will stand on the bed behing me and wrap his arms around my neck. These are some of the things that make me so glad to be this little mans momma. I just wanted to jot down a few things about my blue eyed angel before time gets away with me and I forget these precious moments. I am sure that I have already forgoten many memories of all my children. And I am hoping this will keep my memory fresh. At least a little.

5 comments:

Trina said...

Awww those are precious memories! Blogging is a great way to keep track of them a little bit more. I know that I wouldn't remember 3/4 of these little stories if I hadn't blogged them. Writing them down seems to imprint them in my brain. Keep up the blogging!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! It is so hard to remember all of the adorable things our kids do. Especially when they aren't being quite so sweet.(Tonight in church is a strong example). Treasure this it will be gone so fast.
Sylvia

momto3blessings said...

That is soo sweet. I love moments like that.

Chantel H said...

I miss him!!

Mrs.Martin said...

Very sweet Cherrie! Samuel is so cute and I agree writing it down will help or just print this out. I don't remember so much with the older kids.