PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stormie

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Well it is about over she has about lost all of her spots. I think that raising my precious little angel has been one of the most mind bogling experiences for me. She is a good girl (most of the time). The problem is the drama that she feels that she must express to me daily. I think the world of my kids and love them dearly. But it is so hard to raise this one. She can push my buttons so easily. Lets start out with the delima today. We woke up on a good note, and the day started out nicely then when I mentioned the word SCHOOL it was all over for Stormie. All the sudden she had to go potty and I must say it is know 3:30 and I can say not much got done with her school. She is very smart and can get her school done very fast if she wants to. But then we have those days when her emotions go crazy and she won't stop crying for one reason or another. With my boys I can tell them no and reason with them about stuff. Yes not always easily but it gets done. Know with Stormie I can tell her no and I never hear the end of it. She can argue with a block wall. So today has been a dramatic day with her. Not sure if she really doesn't feel well or if she is lying. I tell her if she would stop lying to me all the time then I might would believe her. But since everytime I turn around she is lying to me then I just don't trust her. I so want to trust and believe my own child but when you know they have lied to you before it sure makes it hard. I do believe that she has a name that fits her personality perfect.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever noticed that if you concentrate on how you feel you start feeling worse? If something takes your mind off of it you feel better. Then as soon as it is brought to mind you start feeling bad again. It is like concetrating on how you form words. Pretty soon you can't say anything. Maybe she thinks if I am sick I can't work. Am I sick? Maybe my stomach hurts. Pretty soon she is about ready to die.
I have a child who does that sometimes.Sorry this is incoherent. Maybe I am thinking about it too much.
Sylvia

Mrs.Martin said...

An older sister told me one time, to take your childs word for being sick and let it be on their head if they fibbed. For she felt it better to believe than to not be sympathetic and be wrong. And I suppose, going over board with sympathy might make them feel worse if indeed they were fibbing.
I thought of her advice when my children's stomach ache was going on longer than I thought possible.

Trina said...

OHhh Mrs. Martin that is good advice. One I will think of from now on as well!