PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Build a Bear

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



This is Stormie's new build a bear. Or actually it is a pink kitty. We had a lot of fun going to the mall and making this little animal. O.k. let me explain how they do things in this store. First when you walk in you get to choose from a wall of animals. They have so many to choose from. Once you decide on the animal that you want. You can decide if you want a voice box to go in you animal. Well of course Stormie wanted one and she choose the one that gave lots of compliants. Then you move on to the stuffing machine. And I must say that is pretty cool, the lady asks if you want your animal fluffy or fat. Stormie wanted it fluffy you also get to choose where you want the voice box, in the hand, foot, or tummy. She then has you pick out a heart, she then tells the kids to jump up and down to get the heart beating. She has them rub it on there head and spin around three times for knowledge, rub it on there nose so it always knows where you are, and then give it a kiss so it loves you. You then put the heart in the little animal and the lady sews it up for you. When this part is done you take your animal and give it a bath. This is were they have some air blowing all the extra fur off of your animal. Then the fun begins, the shopping for your animal. And I must say they have quite the selection to choose from. Stormie picked out several new outfits for her new kitty and some for her poodle that she got a few years ago. And she also gets to get birth certificates for these animals. So we have Sally the poodle and Angel the kitty.


On Saturday we went to a wedding up in Olkahoma City. And I must say that the bride and groom were beautiful. The wedding was so elegant. I wanted to post just a quick picture of them because I think they are the sweetest people. Well at least she is I don't know him very well but I have heard only good. And I trust Amber's decision that she married the man of her dreams. We love you Amber and wish you guys the best of luck.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

12 comments:

Sabriena said...

That is SO cute! Tell Stormie that I think Sally and Angel are the prettiest pink poodles and kitties that I've ever seen.

I like the picture of the bride and groom. I don't know either of them, but I wish them a good life together.

Yes, we'll keep working on Aunt Sylvia! Thanks for the comment about my birthday presents! I love them, myself!

meNmykids said...

So that's how it works. Thanks for the low down, I think that is a neat idea. Stormie looks darling with her stuffed animals. I don't know the couple, but they do look beautiful, weddings are fantastic (until it comes to my daughters, then it will be SAD).

marykathryn said...

That build a bear store is sooooo crazy cute..What a great concept!!! I want to go make a bear and I don't really even like stuffed animals..LOL
What a beautiful couple and I wish them the best in life.

Mrs.Martin said...

I love the build a bear concept! We have never made one, but we have walked through the store. I think it was on Oprah a few years ago trying to get people interested, and boy did it take off! Surprise surprise...(insert Gomer Pyles accent.)She did a great job with her babies. Is that Amber, Robin's daughter? Beautiful couple!!

Trina said...

Okay that last comment was from TRINA, not Mrs. Martin, the other one!! I was adding her Rockin' girl blogger to her blog and forgot to sign out...doh!!! Anyway that was little ole' me!!

Cherrie said...

No that is Amber (Gordan) Cole. She is a young sister from here that we think is quite the young lady. She is very sweet. And that is her husband Preston Cole. He is Bro. Godfrey Coles boy.

Anonymous said...

My girls think that Stormies poodle and cat are adorable. They also love the pictures of you and your sisters. Quite the handsome husbands you girls got.
Glad you got to go to the wedding.
Beautiful picture.
I don't know if I have the imagination to do a blog.
Sylvia

Cherrie said...

Oh Sylvia I know you better than that. You have 4 wonderful kids that keep you on your toes. Soooo much to write about. Come on Pllleeeeaaassseee.

Mrs.Martin said...

If Only I had another Girl! Three sons is great too, but the girly dress up the teddy bears is so cute.

Trina said...

Forget having daughters Mrs. Martin Im making me a pink rhinocerus! Im gonna name her STAR, cuz thats what she will be to me...a BIG STAR! Yu all may have daughters but I dont think there is any rule that says I CANT go to build a bear as an adult, right Cherrie?

Cherrie said...

Thats right Trina, and by the way they have stuffed animals for boys. Samuel made a monkey with a basketball outfit.

Cherrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.