PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Early Mothers Day for me.......

I decided that I was going to get my hair all natural. So I went to my cousin and had it turned back to normal, no more crazy hair at least for now. Lee was very pleased with the outcome. I must admit I like it also. So here is a picture of me with just plain brown hair. No two tons or high lights for now.



This last weekend my cousin and his wife came down for the night and the next morning we went shopping for her birthday present. In our little adventure she was wanting a purse, by the way this is so up my alley. So off to the mall shopping for purses. My wonderful husband likes to buy me things so he bought me some perfume called summer cocktail by Givenchy and it smells devine. Then he went ahead and let me buy a new purse and wallet. I so love it, It is very neutral and goes with so much. Thanks honey for spoiling me.

8 comments:

Trina said...

I LOVE all of the above!! Your hair looks FABULOUS again! However, you are so pretty that you can get away with anything. I am loving your new purse and wallet too. That is a very sweet and generous mother's day gift and you so deserve it!!

mommy to six J's said...

I love the purse and wallet congrats on your pregnancy. I am expecting miracle number six in December Char

Unknown said...

I wonder what my natural even is lol. I have it dyed med brown and black underneath that I think my natural is a light brown but who knows lol. Its turning gray when it comes in so going natural isn't going to happen. Love the bag wow

Jules said...

Yeah, I like your hair brown also, although I liked the two tone colors too :) And those purses are nice, I'm jeleous, once again ;)

meNmykids said...

Love them!

Mrs.Martin said...

I love your hair Cherrie. I agree with Trina too.

I need a neutral purse for summer too. Happy Mother's Day!

Jackie said...

I love your purse and wallet. I am a purse girl too. And your hair looks great too.

marykathryn said...

I Love IT!!! As you know I totally went through this crazy phase where purses were my obession..hehe
Yours is ARORABLE!!! I love the matching wallet it really completes the set! Can't wait until you get out here so we can see that baby in person!