PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What A Morning!!!!

This morning has been a crazy one for me. How do I start, Oh ya.. the ants that are infesting my house. My husband woke me up and told me that we had ants all over the kitchen floor. By the way it was to early to start cleaning for me, but I can't stand those little things. So I pop out of bed wake the kids up to help. They start moving everything off the tile so I can sweep the ants up and give it another good cleaning. After I got done cleaning the floor and picking a few things I looked up to see what time it was. It was 7:00 a.m. and I must admit I don't usually get around till around 8:00. So those pesty little things were gone for now. Then I decided I would make a phone call and chat for awhile. That went very well, thanks Sylvia for always being there to chat with.

Then my day really started, my three year old (Samuel who I love dearly) decided to become a little terror. Lets just say I said way to much about someone else's kids that I am being paid back. For starters he found some lotion and smeared it all over Elisha's bed and window. So we clean that up and of course had the talk with him. I decided that I was going to take a shower and get cleaned up, so off to the bathroom I went to find Samuel in the bathroom with no pants on and toilet paper everywhere. As soon as he saw me the apologies started coming out of his mouth. "I sorry mommy".... So now its time to clean this mess up and crack down on him. So of course the kids start cleaning his mess and I spank his little bottom and told him that was a no no. I must admit this is becoming a daily experience with him that I am getting sick of. He loves to plunge the toilet also, wet toilet paper in the toilet he just potted in. And then throw it around the bathroom. My other two kids never got into anything. So as the morning has gone on this little man has been hitting, pulling his sisters hair, and throwing fits. By the way I don't do well this kind of attitude in my house. Then all the sudden the house got quite, Oh no that can't be a good sign. So off to my room I go to find my three year old in my bathroom spraying my shout all over the place. That was it the child was going to bed before momma pulled her hair out. And by the way I had plans of going to town this morning. But they are on hold while the little one takes his much needed nap. I just pray that I can win this fight with him, he is usually such a good boy, but every since he turned three one month ago he has kept me on my toes. I love you Samuel so much I just want you to know how to mind and stay out of things.

The house is quite, Samuel is asleep and I have some much needed time to myself.

11 comments:

melissa said...

cherrie im sorry i have to feel sorry for you but yet im trying to keep from laughing lol i know one of those children you were talking about is my little aiden,i did the same thing before i had aiden i said i will never have a child do anything like that so when i would see you say aiden is a handfull i thought to myself ohh her day is comming i have learnt you never say anything about someone elses child unless you want a child 10 times worse lol my mom laughs at me all the time for the things i said about my brother and sister and i see aiden doing the same but maybe alittle worse:(but all i can say is i still love him and that is what makes aiden aiden and same with smauel that just makes him differnt and we will love him no matter what

Tiffany said...

hehee, i can't say my morning was as exciting as yours :o

glad you got some quiet time to yourself!

Sister D said...

Oh my! I laughed so hard :D Sorry,I know that's not a comfort. It's just that we've all had those crazy mornings, I'm just thankful you're getting that much needed quiet time now!

Jules said...

Three is a HORRIBLE age! I've said it before and I'll say it again, the terrible twos are just a glimpse of how horrible the threes are ;) Yeah, all kids are different and we have to watch what we say about other's children, because it can come back to bite you. I do remember Elisha at age 3, throwing a fit with me (in Wal-Mart), not fun times. LOL. I hope he'll stop the fit throwing for you, and soon =P

Skylene said...

Every once in a while my kids have a wild day too. Where it just seems like you run from one mess to the other! But at least they are usually funny afterwards.

Sylvia said...

Fun times Cherrie, fun times. I so prefer to hear your trials to going through them myself. The vaseline everywhere, the Nestle cocoa under the fridge, the 3 year olds footprint on the top of the bathroom mirror. Fun times.

Isn't it a relief to know we will survive this too? We may have totally white hair and a dazed and confused look on our face, but that just prepares us for the next stage. Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Thanks for the talk.

Sis Stubby said...

LOL I am so glad my children are grown now. I had a Michael.Everyone would say Michael did it.I like you said I would not have kids that acted that away.
So yes i earned my grey hair.LOL
But now Michael calls ans Says Mom I sorry, so sorry . He has two boys like him. Ha,Ha
With Gods help and you with the mind to help him behave it will all be O.K.

Jackie said...

OK well I don't feel so alone after reading this. I have a 3 year old Jada she is my handful. We had church tonight and I had to sit in the back room the whole time. I was able to stick my head out long enough to see a baptism but then it was back to correcting Jada. I too think the 3's are worse than the 2's with her. And I can also sympathize with the ant thing too. So I will be praying for you and your sanity. And one day we will look back on these times and be able to say we survived with God's help.

Marisela said...

Wow that is a busy morning! I would have to say most of my kids did behave worse at the the age of 3 than they did when they were 2. Hopefully Hayden will skip that stage....it's doubtful, but I can alway hope :)

meNmykids said...

Here I sit with the white hair and dazed look that Sylvia mentioned! And I'm not even done yet! It is nice that the other kids can help pick up the slack for you while you aren't at your whole 100%. I try to NEVER criticize others kids, the bad thing is it works the same if your husband does the criticizing. NO FAIR!!! Hope your day/son improves.

Sabriena said...

Maybe when he wakes up he will be more calm. Or not, but we can hope. Yeah, hearing people's stories, I've tried to refrain from mentioning that my kids will not do that. I'm sorry you had a bad day, but in time, I'm sure you'll look back on it as funny. Or maybe you will just forget it! Haha! It sure does sound like Samuel is the baby of the family!