PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Friday, May 23, 2008

NEWS!!!!

We have officially rented us a house in Oregon. We have the lease agreement sent by fax and the check is going in the mail. I am really excited, this makes things feel a little more real to me. We still haven't heard anything on the house here in Oklahoma yet, we were supposed to hear something today. But so far I have had no call. We are really praying that things will close soon and no more delays. But we did decide to go ahead with the move for now. So Lord willing we will be on our way in June sometime. I am just so happy to have a house to move straight into. The pictures look awesome and we had some people go have a look ( thanks Dennis and Trina ). They both gave it a thumbs up, so this means it is a keeper.

8 comments:

Sister D said...

I'm so excited for you and us! I told Sister Trina that we are planning on coming to church soon in Hillsboro but we really want to wait until your family gets there so we can see all your sweet faces! My heart is overjoyed that the day is coming closer :)We are praying God will work everything out for you.

Sylvia said...

Everything is finally starting to happen!! I am so excited for you. It sounds like the house is beautiful. I know that you are ready for things to get settled. Now is the time for getting ready for the baby. Bands and blankets and all things baby are so exciting.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Yay! Glad you were able to find a house here!! Hope to see you and your family soon!! :)

melissa said...

so glad you found a house it makes it so much easier to have a house to go to!

meNmykids said...

Congratulations on the house! What a blessing to move right in. I love preparing for a new baby, even sewing bands.

Skylene said...

Great! I know all of this waiting sure grates on the nerves. We had to do some of that when we moved to OK. We were waiting on Sam to finish a job. I think it took about a month longer than anticipated. At least we knew what house we were moving to though.

Marisela said...

Yeah! I am so excited. I am really looking forward to it.

Tish said...

That is such great news! I hadn't heard yet. I sure hope things come along with your house and that we see you soon!