PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

3 weeks to go!!!!

I can't believe it, we will be moving in exactly three weeks from this morning. It has been a long process but it seems to have gone by pretty fast. It amazes me how time just slips away and before you know it, its been a year. We have been in the this process for so long and now the time is almost here. Then I think about this pregnancy and I realize that I am about to start my 7th month. I am 26 weeks pregnant and beginning my third trimester, where has the time gone. As I watch my belly grow and feel this little guy growing inside me, it brings me so much joy. I so love being pregnant!

Not very long ago Sis. Marisela wrote a blog on the things she was looking forward to. So it made me think about the things that I am looking forward to.

1. Moving into the home we have already rented.

2. Getting ready to have my baby.

3. Making new friends and rekindling with old friends.

4. Getting to decorate and getting all my stuff out of storage.

5. Starting our new school and getting a head start before the baby comes.

6. Holding my new baby.....

7. Being apart of a small assembly/

15 comments:

Jules said...

I liked Marisela's blog also. I think we should all write about what each person is looking forward to. The only thing I'm looking forward to is: Going to Colorado, and losing 30 + pounds. HEHE. You do have quite a bit to look forward to though :) I can't wait to hold your little baby also! THis is a very exciting, yet exhausting time in your life. I know that you are very happy, so I am also very happy for you. You just have NO idea how much you will all be missed! Love you!

Tiffany said...

Oh thats just so exciting! I hope everything from here on out goes smoothly for you guys. <3

Sylvia said...

I am glad you have so much to look forward to. Holding a new baby is soo sweet. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Sabriena said...

Wow! You must be really excited, in your seventh month! It won't be very long, now! So glad that things are starting to work out for moving. Also glad that Bro. Lee's ankle is doing so much better. Makes me think of that song "What a Mighty God we Serve!"

michelle said...

hope everything goes well for you on your trip out .

Sis Stubby said...

Time sometimes seems to stand still and other times it seems to fly.Only 3 weeks till you move and only 3 months till you hold your little one.It must be exciting for you.
Glad to hear Bro.Lee is doing better.
I will be praying for you all on this journey.

JoAnn said...

Cherrie,

Glad the move is going forward. The door is always open here if you all need a place to stay on your way out. Don't work yourself to hard. Be kind to yourself & the baby. One way or another all the important stuff will get done. If it doesn't get done it wasn't that important.

meNmykids said...

Yay for Marisela! I love your list also. Glad that things are finally moving forward.

Sister D said...

So thankful for God's mercy to your hubby. You're list is sweet. Glad to see we're on it! (meeting new brethren, rekindling old friendships) We'll continue praying for your family and I know the days will just fly by.

melissa said...

i bet you are ready to get this move over with it has been a long journey for you i know,cant wait to see the baby also

Chantel H said...

I can't believe that the time is almost here. Yay!

Trina said...

Well as you know we are doing the countdown with you guys. We have lots to look forward to as well, namely your family getting here and enjoying you all! I hope that God puts a hedge up about you guys so that you guys can plan the rest of this trip stress free.

Shannon said...

Wow 7th month already. I was surprised by that. Time has flown by. I too pray God will keep you on your travels.

Marisela said...

I like your list. time has gone by so fast I can't believe you and your new baby will be here before we know it. I am looking forward to it too!

marykathryn said...

Well, not to sound like a copy cat..but I TOO am looking forward to you guys getting out here and getting settled...It is so exciting that soon we will have another sweet little baby in this assembly. I CAN'T WAIT!!