PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Time Flies!

We are officially moving out of our house this weekend. So just a little more packing to do on friday and on Saturday everything will be moved over to storage for one week. Can you believe it we leave in just a week and a half. I am so excited that things seem a little unreal. I thought that I would be a little sad when we moved but with this taking so long I am just excited to get it over with. I will miss all of my friends and family but it is just way past time to go. So for now there are no tears but we haven't left yet.

I got to spend some time with my friend Sylvia today and I enjoyed our time together so much. I will miss you very much, but since we talk on the phone most of the time anyways. I think that will stay the same.

9 comments:

Jules said...

Oh we sure will miss you guys! Okay... I know Stormie isn't always good for you guys, but like you said, you only have 1 1/2 weeks left here, so you need to let her (and Elisha?) come over SOON :) Let me know...

melissa said...

so did you get a renter for your house?we sure will miss ya

JoAnn said...

You will still have plenty of time to make strawberry jam when you get there. The season doesn't end until the end of July. Good Luck with the move. Take care of yourself. That is an order.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Awww...it is hard to leave friends and family. We moved 15 years ago from California to Oregon. It was the best thing we ever did for our family. My oldest son and I were talking about it the other day... he is so glad he gets to live here in ORegon and have such beauty around him. Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Sister D said...

We're still praying all goes well for the move! Will you be in Oregon the second weekend in July? our family was thinking of coming to Hillsboro church then :) We are waiting though to make sure we get to see your family!

Cherrie said...

Sister D: We are leaving the 7th of July and hoping to arrive on the 9th or 10th. Hope to see you!!!

marykathryn said...

Well we are super happy that you guys are headed this way soon!! So bummed that the first weekend you guys get here we are out of town..but at least we will see ya'll when you first get here right?

Sylvia said...

It is just getting closer and closer, isn't it? I hope you have a good trip.
I sure enjoyed our coffee and talk. I will miss you, but I know this is the right thing for you guys. We will keep on talking on the phone. I will try to take more pictures and post them.
Don't wear yourself out.

Sabriena said...

I'm sure that it must be very exciting to get all of these things done. I'm sure that you will miss Aunt Sylvia, as how could anybody who knows her not miss her? I'm sure you'll miss everybody else who you've come to know and love, too. But at least it doesn't matter where you go, God will always be there. No reason at all in the world to miss Him!