PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Birthday

Well saturday was my birthday and I am know officially 33. Wow where did the time go? I so can remember being 21 and getting ready for my wedding. And know I am 33 and 3 kids later with another on the way. My lovely husband has been sick for the last 3 weeks, but he still went ahead and took me out on saturday. He took me to Red Lobster for some lunch and then to the mall to buy me my birthday gift. We then went to the movies and then went home early. He was wore out. But at least he put a effort towards me. I so enjoyed some time alone with him. He even opened the doors for me. What a gentle man he is.

I just had to show you guys my birthday gift. I so love it. It is very unique.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Marisela said...

What a nice guy. Hope he feels better soon. Three weeks is a long time to be sick. Well happy belated birthday. That purse is unique, but cute in it's own way :)

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Cherrie! I remember when you were 21 too. How quickly the time goes. You still look 21, btw. I love that purse. I think it is my favorite!! I am so glad that Lee bought you some thing that will bring you such joy, as I know that little accessory will.

Ohhh the sweet thought of your camera is most generous!! hehehe Hopefully I will find mine soon, and as you said in a most obvious place. Still on the hunt for it though...*sigh*

marykathryn said...

Happy Birthday Girlie!!! You are close to my age how fun will that be!! Love the purse and matching wallet..TOO CUTE!!!
SUPER CONGRATS on the baby news!!! I am so excited for you guys..all the new babies in the assembly just might give some people the baby bug..hehe
Hope you are feeling well and praying that everything continues to go great with the moving process!!!

Mrs.Martin said...

Love it!!!! He He he... I can just see you giggling about this purse Cherrie.

Lee is an awesome husband, taking you out sickish. We are still praying for him over here too.

Time does fly for sure. And oh Ya!

Happy Birthday Cherrie!!!!!!!!! Too bad you were not at church here, or Bro. James would have the congregation sing you happy birthday! LOL

Cherrie said...

Marisela.... I am hoping he does too...keep praying.

Trina..... Oh what joy it brings me, I feel so spoiled. Good luck on the camera hunt...

Marykathryn.... Thanks we are so excited about this new little addition. Thanks for the prayers, God is doing his job in his own time.

Mrs. Martin... I was so giggly about this purchase. Hurt the pocket book but made me very happy....and yes my honey is so good to me..Thanks for the prayers..

Chantel H said...

I love your new purse! Too cute! Remember when I came out there last year and we had unknowingly bought the same purse, only yours was brown and mine was black. You have great taste when it comes to purses!

I forgot you were only turning 33. You're just so mature!