PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

When

When will things fall into place? I have been so encouraged at times with the thought of this move. Things seem to happen that give me such a hope with amazement. Then the next thing I know they fall thru. We had a couple come and look at our house in Drumright about 3 weeks ago. They seemed so positive and even said they were going to check on financing. Well we haven't heard anything since. I know the house isn't quit ready yet anyways.

Then the couple who would like to buy our house in Sapulpa put there house up for sale on saturday and they had two calls that night. A few days later one of the ladies called back and asked them if she would buy the house if they could be out in 3 weeks. We said of course. She was supposed to go look at the house on Tuesday and she never showed up. Mind you she was 79 years old. So there is no telling what happened.

But I must say God has been so good to us. He has provided for us in so many ways. Our work has been a little slow since we have been home. But he has more than provided for us financially. We have had the money to fix on the house in Drumright and pay all our bills. Which is a crazy amount for living in Oklahoma. I can not wait till we have these houses sold and out of that debt. I keep waiting for something crazy wonderful to happen to us. Then I think about all the blessings we have already been given.

He gave us our answer after a long time of praying. I remember how I have always felt that the time would come when we would return to Oregon. But I just never knew when. When we went to Brewster in the winter I remember telling a room full of loved ones if they would all move back to Portland then I would be there. They all thought I was a little crazy. Well look who is crazy know Trina heheheh.... I feel as if I am just waiting to move on with my life. There has been so many little things that God has shown me. And I am so thankful that he is willing to hear my prayers and give me those answers I need from time to time.

For know we will keep working on the Drumright house and keep praying that the couple who would like to buy our house can sell theres. So all I ask is that you guys pray for us in this journey. Thanks !!!!!

3 comments:

Trina said...

Ohhhhh that is frustrating news. It seems that through all of our blessings that we are still tried. I guess without all the trials we wouldn't see or appreciate the good things that we do have. I am confident it will all work out. The waiting game is so hard though! Well you know that you are continuously in our prayers. It doesn't feel quite right without you guys here.

Anonymous said...

I know that you are wanting to get out there. I am just not quite as anxious. I am sure it will all work out in God's own time. Have patience and enjoy all of your friends out here. Like me!!
I am glad you are making so much progress on the Drumright house. I know it won't take too long.
Sylvia

Mrs.Martin said...

I am praying up a storm for your family Cherrie.


I will miss you to pieces too.