PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Girl Time

Last night was a girls night out for me and my little girl. We have been planning on spending some time together for some time know. We went to Barnes and Noble to look at the books and got us a coffee at the Starbucks. It was yummmy!!! We then went to Sam's to look around and met my sweet friend Silvia and her two girls for some girl time. The three little girls thought they were so big. We shopped for a little while then we went and got some dinner. We decided to go to Taco Bell and visit. The girls had such a wonderful time with each other. We hardly ever get to spend much time with them and this was such a special treat. We planned on going to the movies but I had a call that company was on there way over so we headed home. Bro. Edward and Sis. Vicki showed up with there daughter and her husband to look at the house. They are planning to buy our house if there's sells. They have had there house on the market for 1 week know. And have had lots of interest. They have a buyer coming back today between 1:00 and 2:00 to negotiate a price. So we are just praying that the Lord knows what we need to make this move. So I will let you all know if they get a contract. Prayyyyyyy Hardddd!!!!!!

As for the Drumright house it is still under construction. We are really trying to get this done. Things just don't always go as planned. So we will try to have patience and hopefully God will help take care of this for us.

5 comments:

Marisela said...

Girl time sounds like lots of fun. I enjoyed reading your last blog. I know how you feel...I think that is the worst part of moving. I hate not knowing when things are going to fall into place. I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Trina said...

Well........any news? Dying to know what, if anything, happened. Thanks for the call Sunday morning. It was a REAL treat!

michelle said...

Oh my girls want a girl day too,that sounds like fun.This is my first day of all kids in school.and I am waiting for the carpet men to get here to start installing carpet.Prayer about your move coming right at ya.michelle g

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the evening soo much. It had felt like a long time since we had been able to get together. My girls were so excited about it. maybe we can do it again before you leave. I'm praying that things will work out for you guys.

Sylvia

Mrs.Martin said...

Still praying over here... So happy to hear about your girls night out. Here's to many more of them... with Stormy.. in the years to come.