PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Not Again

It is Monday afternoon and I just got home from going to town and running errands. I took the two boys and meet Lees mom so they can spend the night with her. Well of course Samuel was asleep when I meet her. So as usual I decided to pick him up in his car seat and move him so he wouldn't wake up. After I did that I started cramping a little. Not a smart move right. Sometimes you do things automatically. Well I got home and started spotting a little. Not a good sign since I am only 6 weeks along. So I guess I will stay down with my feet up. Wow it is so hard when things don't go how you would like them. So I just ask that you all say a little prayer. I don't want to do anything that would be harmful to this child. But I will understand if God decides that it is not time for us to have another. Only time will tell and until then I will take care of me and this baby.

10 comments:

meNmykids said...

Praying for you and the little one. I sure understand the way you automatically do things, then regret them. You seem to have a good mind about it. Get a good book and enjoy your down time if you can.

Chantel H said...

Yikes! You be careful! The boys are gone and you can have Lee pick up dinner. Tell him I said so.

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you. Take it easy.
Sylvia

Michelle Swank said...

My prayers are for you and your little one. Put your feet up and stay there for a couple days. You are going to have to remember not to do anything that strains you. I hope the spotting has already stopped by now. I will catch up with you later this morning.

Love and Prayers
MS

Marisela said...

Hoping and prayiing all is well with you and your little one. Take Care.

Mrs.Martin said...

Feet up... and remote in one hand, and phone in the other. I mean it!


We are praying over here for you too! Love ya.

Tish said...

I will be praying for you! You take care of yourself!

Trina said...

I am praying for you too! Same advice as all the rest...hehehe You have a beautiful mind about it. Keep us posted on your blog, okay?

marykathryn said...

Oh My Cherrie!! You take care of yourself and that little one..You do have a great mind about it though...All in the Lord's hands. You have my prayers!!!

marykathryn said...

Hey just checking on you today..hope you are feeling better!!