PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Saturday, September 1, 2007

"First Letter Of Your Name Tag"

Again as I was looking on the blogs tonight I noticed that Mary tagged me. So I decided to go ahead and get this tag rolling. So I worte it down got my amazing smart husband to help me. And did it! Here it goes people.

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following....questions...They must be REAL places, name, things...Nothing made up! If you can't think of anything skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: Cherrie

1. Famous Athlete: Clyde Drexler (not sure who he is, but Lee said he was)

2. 4 letter word: cube

3. Street name: Colombia St,

4. Color: copper

5. Gifts/presents: Car (in my dreams heehhe)

6. Vehicles: chevy

7. tropical location: cancun

8. College majors: culinary

9. dairy products: cheese

10. Things in a souvenier shop: cards

11: boy name: Carl

12: girl name: Carla

13. Movie Titles: Cars

14. alcohol: cocktail

15. Occupation: carpenter

16. flowers: chrysanthemum ( that was a hard one)

17. celebrities: Charlie Sheen

18. magazines: cosmopolitan

19. U.S. Cities: Chicago

20. Pro Sports Team: Chiefs ( my honeys favorit team)

21. something found in a kitchen: can opener

22. reasons for being late: car trouble

23. something you throw away: cans

24. things you shout: COME HERE! ( all the time)

25. Cartoon Character: Charlie Brown

O.k know I will do some tagging

Nenna, Chantel, Teressa, Michelle Swank, Gail

No comments: