PhotobucketIT MAKES ME A HAPPY GAL TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Frustration

I am having problems with my internet lately and I might be with out internet very soon. I am trying to get out of my contract since I have such a hard time getting online. And when I do get online it is real slow or else I get kicked off often. Friday was a really bad day with the whole internet thing. So we will see what happens so if by chance I am not on here much it is because I got my way. So we will just pray about it and see what happens.

4 comments:

meNmykids said...

Sorry to hear about it. We will miss you if you end.

Marisela said...

I hope you get your way....wait no I don't. If you get your way then we wont see you on here anymore :(

Trina said...

WHAT?! Noooo...that will just make this thing feel even more eternal...hehehe Well...I guess...I want what ever is best for you. *sigh*

Mrs.Martin said...

So frustrating to pay for wireless and it doesn't work. I hope you get it all worked out soon.